Why Putters Edge of Florida?
You have choices when you invest in a putting green
or synthetic lawn for your home or business...
- We offer Best-in-Class turf products coupled with the industry's most diligent and thorough design, installation, and finishing methods.
- While some companies are focused on how many greens and lawns they can build in a week, we are driven by a relentless pursuit of Total Customer Satisfaction and Superior Service.
- Our putting green turfs feature a proprietary Pure Absolute Roll (PAR) technology, providing the most realistic and playable artificial surface available.
- Unlike most companies, we offer turf products from multiple mills. Having spent significant time and energy researching turf alternatives, we offer industry-leading putting green, fringe, and lawn turfs from multiple sources.
- Original putting green technologies utilized a polypropylene turf that required deep sand in-fill to support the fibers. Many companies continue to promote the "benefits" of this construction today. Like most industries, the technology has continued to evolve. Sand-filled greens can be high maintenance, messy, unattractive, have significant grain patterns, and will become hard and compacted over time.
- Our proprietary spring-set, textured fiber design simulates real grass blades that deliver a smooth ball roll and realistic ball speed. The spring-set "memory" in our fiber assures a "non-directional" grain and "non-matting" for years of play. We have worked directly with the mill to implement our unique tufting process resulting in the proprietary PAR Turfs.
- Our putting turf products carry a 10-year manufacturers warranty.
- We love transforming yards, we have a passion for golf, and we treat every project as if it were being built in our own home or business.
|home | golf | lawn | faqs | gallery | Edwin Watts | our edge | be a dealer | TaylorMade | contact